Monday 19 April 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Eagle's Nest, directed by Edwin Arden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 1915!
Which were the important events of 19 April 1915 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
- Ren? Coulloumme-Labarthe: Orthez Military man.
- Dorian Le: Gallienne composer.
- Harry Craft: baseball manager.
- 19th Boston Marathon won by Edouard Fabre of Canada in 2:31:41.2.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Molancholy Baby - Walter Van Brunt
- The Little House Upon the Hill - James F. Harrison & James Reed
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?