Sunday 19 April 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hugh O'Brian [Krampke] in Rochester and Jacques Lippe.
The Wizard of Oz, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 1925!
Which were the important events of 19 April 1925 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
- Hugh O'Brian [Krampke] in Rochester: New York, USA; actor (Wyatt Earp, Search).
- Jacques Lippe: Belgian film actor, who died on 21 September 1990 in Forest, Bruxelles, Belgium.
- Jacques Turmine: Soissons EXecutives.
- John Kraaijkamp: Sr.
- Hugh O'Brian: American actor and singer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Why Couldn't it be Poor Little Me? - Isham Jones Conducting Ray Miller's Orchestra
- At the End of the Road - Lewis James
- O! Katharina - Ted Lewis & His Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?