Wednesday 19 April 2006
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Bad Day by Daniel Powter.
In UK Crazy by Gnarls Barkley was in the top 5 hits.
Silent Hill, directed by Christophe Gans, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mad Labs.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales or Atlantis Sky Patrol.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 2006!
Which were the important events of 19 April 2006 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 April
- Scott Crossfield: American pilot, first man to fly at Mach 2 (Born 1921).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?