Thursday 19 August 2004
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Google Trade .
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Lean Back by Terror Squad.
In UK Thunderbirds / 3AM by Busted was in the top 5 hits.
Collateral, directed by Michael Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The 9/11 Commission Report by National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mind, Body & Kick Ass Moves.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Astro Boy or Football Manager.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 August 2004!
Which were the important events of 19 August 2004 ?
- Roman festivals - Vinalia Rustica celebrated in honor of Venus Libitina commemorating the founding of the oldest known temple to her, on the Esquiline Hill, in 293 BC on this date.
- RC saints - Saint Sebald, Saint Louis of Toulouse, Jean-Eudes de MTzeray
- Afghanistan - Afghan Independence Day see above: 1919
- National Day of the Filipino Language, Philippines - Holiday for Quezon City, Quezon Province and other municipalities named after Manuel Quezon
- National Aviation Day, USA
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 August 2004
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?