Thursday 19 December 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1901!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1901 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Oliver [Hazard Perry] La Farge New York City: New York, anthropologist/novelist (Laughing Boy).
- Rudolf Hell: German engineer invented the Hellschreiber (d. 2002).
- Oliver La Farge: American anthropologist and author (d. 1963).
- Fritz Mauruschat: German footballer and manager (d. 1974).
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1901 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Any Old Place I Hang My Hat is Home, Sweet Home To Me - Will Denny
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?