Tuesday 19 December 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Friedrich and Max Papart.
Pinocchio, directed by Giulio Antamoro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1911!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1911 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Oh, You Beautiful Doll - American Quartet
- Knock Wood - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
- Joy to the World - Trinity Choir
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?