Monday 19 December 1927
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Chicago, directed by Frank Urson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1927.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1927!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1927 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- André Gaillard: French comedian and actor, who joined with Teddy Vrignault to form 'Les Frères ennemis,' a popular duo in the 1960s and 1970s in France.
- Greiner : American skilled craftsman, the father of missing 13-year-old boy.
- Helen Huber: American pro astrologer.
- Thomas Manterola: France sport Champion.
- Paul Guers: Tours Actor.
- James Booth: English actor and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- Ashfaqulla Khan: Indian independence movement figure (Born 1900).
- 3 Indian Revolutionaries viz Pandit Ram Prasad Bismil, Thakur Roshan Singh and Ashfaqulla Khan were executed by the British Empire 4th Rajendra Nath Lahiri had been executed two day's before i.e. on December 17
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?