Wednesday 19 December 1934
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Forsaking All Others, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1934!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1934 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Casper R Taylor: Jr.
- Rudi Carrell: Dutch entertainer.
- Al Kaline: Baltimore, Maryland -- Hall of Fame outfielder (Detroit Tigers).
- Pratibha Patil: Indian lawyer and politician 12th President of India.
- Casper Taylor: Jr.
- Al Kaline in Baltimore: Maryland, USA; Hall of Fame outfielder (Detroit Tigers/American League batting champion 1955).
- Japan agress to fleet treaty of 1922 and 1930.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1934 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Get a Kick Out of You - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- With Every Breath I Take - Bing Crosby
- I've Got an Invitation to a Dance - Paul Pendarvis & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?