Thursday 19 December 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joyce Wehrman and Julien Schepens.
Dangerous, directed by Alfred E. Green, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1935!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1935 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Joyce Wehrman: American astrologer who was a well-studied specialist of successful gambling times and the author of "Winning," 1976.
- Julien Schepens: Belgium sport Champion.
- Barbara Bostock: American actress.
- Bobby Timmons: American pianist and composer (d. 1974).
- Joanne Weaver: American baseball player (Born 1935).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?