Friday 19 December 1975
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kristin Folkl in Saint Louis and Casual [Jon.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to That's The Way (I Like It) by K.C and the Sunshine Band.
In UK Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen was in the top 5 hits.
Barry Lyndon, directed by Stanley Kubrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Curtain by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Spannagl & Sohn.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Destruction Derby or Panther.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1975!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1975 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Kristin Folkl in Saint Louis: Missouri; volleyball outside hitter (alternate-Olympics-1996).
- Casual [Jon: Owens]; rapper.
- Michiel van den Bos: Dutch composer.
- David Whiting: American homicide; shot his father to death on 6/19/1993, c. 11:15 PM EDT.
- Makis Belevonis: Greek footballer.
- Russell Branyan: American baseball player
- Brandon Sanderson: American author and academic
- Jon Smith: English journalist and author
- Olivier Tébily: Ivorian-French footballer
- Ron Wood joins music group The Rolling Stones.
- John Paul Stevens is appointed a justice of The United States Supreme Court.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- K.C and the Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)
- The Staple Singers - Let's Do It Again
- Silver Convention - Fly, Robin, Fly
- Bay City Rollers - Saturday Night
- Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster
- Diana Ross - Theme From Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To)
- Jigsaw - Sky High
- Barry Manilow - I Write The Songs
- Sweet - Fox On The Run
- Bee Gees - Nights On Broadway
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?