Monday 19 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1906 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Grace Mary: Williams composer.
- Hendrik W: C Spruit Dutch conductor.
- Manuel Mujica Gallo: Peruvian businessman, diplomat, historian, journalist and editor.
- Jef Wauters: Belgium sport Champion.
- Ren? Pretet: Anost EXecutives.
- Eugene Eisenmann: Panamanian-American lawyer and ornithologist (d. 1981)
- WK Kellogg and Ch Bolin found Battle Creek Toasted Corn Flake Company
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 February 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?