Monday 19 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1906 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Ren? Pretet: Anost EXecutives.
- Jef Wauters: Belgium sport Champion.
- Eugene Eisenmann: Panamanian-American lawyer and ornithologist (d. 1981).
- Manuel Mujica Gallo: Peruvian businessman, diplomat, historian, journalist and editor.
- Grace Mary: Williams composer.
- Hendrik W: C Spruit Dutch conductor.
- WK Kellogg and Ch Bolin found Battle Creek Toasted Corn Flake Company
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?