Monday 19 February 1912
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Camille, directed by Andr Calmettes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1912!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1912 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Peter Francis: de Sautoy publisher.
- Adolf Rudnicki: Polish writer (Niekochana).
- Stan Kenton [Newcomb]: Wichita Kansas, jazz musician/orchestra leader (Music 55).
- Saul Chaplin: American composer and musical director (Born 1912).
- Hermann Flohn: German meteorologist, author.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1912 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Any Place the Old Flag Flies - Billy Murray
- Harry Lauder - Roamin' in the Gloamin'
- Down in Sunshine Valley - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- I'm Falling in Love with Someone - Charles Harrison
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?