Monday 19 February 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
It Happened One Night, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1934!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1934 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Gary Noss: American male who died of AIDS in May 1986 in San Francisco, California.
- Pierre Barouh: French writer-composer-singer best known for his work on Claude Lelouch's film "A Man and a Woman" both as actor, and as lyric writer/singer for Francis Lai's music for the film.
- Herbert Rosendorfer: German jurist and writer.
- Carole Eastman: American actress and screenwriter (d. 2004).
- David Hugh Jones: Poole Dorset, England -- Director (Betrayal).
- Julian Belfrage: Theatre Agent
- Bob and Dolores Hope marry
- US contract air mail service canceled, replaced by US army for six months.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?