Tuesday 19 February 1963
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Hey Paula by Paul and Paula.
In UK Diamonds by Jet Harris & Tony Meehan was in the top 5 hits.
The Trial, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1963!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1963 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Seal : English singer.
- Laurell Hamilton: American author.
- Jessica Tuck: American actress.
- Laurell K Hamilton: American writer.
- Jessica Tuck in New York City: New York, USA; actress (Megan - One Life to Live).
- USSR informs US President John Kennedy it is withdrawing several thousand troops from Cuba.
- Robert Frost wins Bollingen Prize.
- The publication of Betty Friedan's The Feminine Mystique reawakens the Feminist Movement in the United States as women's organizations and consciousness raising groups spread.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Ned Miller - From A Jack To A King
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
- The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
- The Rebels - Wild Weekend
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 19 February 1963 and get them!