Monday 19 February 1973
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Killing Me Softly With His Song by Roberta Flack.
In UK Blockbuster by The Sweet was in the top 5 hits.
Walking Tall, directed by Phil Karlson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1973!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1973 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Nikos Oikonomou: Greek basketball player and coach.
- Tommy Bennett: safety (Arizona Cardinals).
- Terrence Rencher: NBA guard (Phoenix Suns).
- Masafumi Kawaguchi: WLAF linebacker (Amsterdam Admirals).
- Eric Lange: American television and movie actor, best known for his roles as Mr.
- Eric Lang: American television and movie actor, best known for his role as Stuart Radzinsky on the ABC television series Lost. He currently plays Mr. Sikowitz, an acting teacher from the television show Victorious.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song
- Carly Simon - You're So Vain
- Elton John - Crocodile Rock
- The O'Jays - Love Train
- Deliverance - Dueling Banjos
- Edward Bear - Last Song
- Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
- Steely Dan - Do It Again
- Lobo - Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend
- John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 19 February 1973 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?