Thursday 19 February 1976
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jahidi White .
In that special week of February people in US were listening to 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon.
In UK December '63 by The Four Seasons was in the top 5 hits.
Taxi Driver, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Curtain by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Lost Islands.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Colossal Cave Adventure or Heavyweight Champ.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1976!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1976 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Jahidi White: American basketball player.
- Frente Polisario forms Democratic Republic of Sahara.
- Executive Order 9066, which led to the relocation of Japanese Americans to internment camps, is rescinded by President Gerald R. Ford's Proclamation 4417
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul Simon - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
- Rhythm Heritage - Theme From S.W.A.T.
- Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
- Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby
- The Miracles - Love Machine (Part 1)
- Barry Manilow - I Write The Songs
- Eric Carmen - All By Myself
- Neil Sedaka - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
- Eagles - Take It To The Limit
- Electric Light Orchestra - Evil Woman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?