Friday 19 February 1988
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Seasons Change by Expose.
In UK I Should Be So Lucky by Kylie Minogue was in the top 5 hits.
Frantic, directed by Roman Polanski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while The Bonfire Of The Vanities by Tom Wolfe was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1988!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1988 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Miyu Irino: Japanese voice actor.
- Shawn Matthias: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Seth Morrison: American guitarist (Skillet).
- Selkirk : English race horse (d. 2013).
- Caleb Grimm: Rock Singer.
- Andre Frederic Cournand: French-born physician, Nobel laureate (Born 1895).
- Helga Arendt, Silke-Beate Knoll, Mechthild Kluth, and Gisela Kinzel walk indoor female world record 4x200 metre (1:32.55).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
- Tiffany - Could've Been
- George Michael - Father Figure
- Expose - Seasons Change
- Pet Shop Boys - What Have I Done To Deserve This
- Patrick Swayze - She's Like The Wind
- Roger - I Want To Be Your Man
- Eric Carmen - Hungry Eyes
- Foreigner - Say You Will
- Paul Carrack - Don't Shed A Tear
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 19 February 1988 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?