Monday 19 January 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
As in a Looking Glass, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1903 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Alfred Lane: Beit connoisseur.
- Boris Blacher: German composer (Purloined Letter), dies at age 72.
- Ervin Nyiregyhazi: Hungarian musician who composed more than 700 works and was often called "the soul of Liszt.
- Simone Barbier: French tennis player, she was a runner up in the 1930 French Open tournament.
- 1st regular transatlantic radio broadcast between US and England
- New bicycle race "Tour de France" announced.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Come Down, Ma Evening Star - Mina Hickman
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?