Friday 19 January 1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Simone Michel-Lévy and Lanny Ross.
Primi calori, directed by Arturo Ambrosio, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1906 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Simone Michel-Lévy: French Resistance worker, who had several pseudonyms – Emma, Françoise, Madame Royale, Mademoiselle Flaubert or Madame Bertrand.
- Lanny Ross: Seattle, Washington -- Radio singer (Show Boat, The Swift Show).
- Vincent Saubestre: Aubervilliers Military man.
- John Luke: Painter.
- Bartolome Mitre: Argentine historian and politician, president of the country (Born 1821).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 January 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?