Saturday 19 January 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Belles of Killarney, directed by Arthur Melbourne Cooper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Lady of the Decoration by Frances Little was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1907 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Knut Møyen: Norwegian resistance fighter and leader of Milorg during World War II.
- Briggs Cunningham: American race car driver sailor and businessman (d. 2003).
- Allegro Grandi: Italian pro cyclist who competed in the Olympics in Amsterdam in 1928.
- Lillian Harvey: London, England -- Actress (Invitation to the Waltz).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- He's a Cousin of Mine - Bert Williams
- I'm Sorry - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?