Thursday 19 January 1911
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Guillermaz and Gino Birindelli.
In the Hands of Impostors, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1911!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1911 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Jacques Guillermaz: French diplomat, military officer, and scholar of modern Chinese history.
- Gino Birindelli: Italy Military man.
- Isa Pola: Italy Actor.
- Louis Bonnaure: Caroassonne Journalist.
- Choor Singh: Indian-Singaporean lawyer and judge (d. 2009).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1911?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?