Sunday 19 January 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Satana, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1913 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Rex Ingamells: Australian author and poet (d. 1955).
- Saro Urzi: Italian film actor and production supervisor.
- Phyllis Flowerdew: school Reading text author.
- David Emlyn Evans composer: dies at age 69.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Take, Oh Take Those Lips Away - John McCormack
- Long, Long Ago - Geraldine Farrar
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?