Tuesday 19 January 1915
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Goose Girl, directed by Frederick Thomson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1915 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Alvy West: Brooklyn, New York -- Orchestra leader (Andy Williams Show).
- Thomas Herbst: German footballer and manager.
- 1st German Zeppelin attack over Great Britain, 4 die
- Neon Tube sign patented by George Claude.
- Georges Claude patents the neon discharge tube for use in advertising.
- World War I: German zeppelins bomb the towns of Great Yarmouth and King's Lynn in the United Kingdom killing more than 20, in the first major aerial bombardment of a civilian target.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Want to Go Back to Michigan (Down On the Farm) - Morton Harvey
- If That's Your Idea of a Wonderful Time (Take Me Home) - Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1915?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 19 January 1915 and get them!