Thursday 19 January 1922
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Satanas, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1922 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Guy Madison [Robert Moseley]: California, United States -- Actor (Wild Bill Hickok).
- Ken Hughes: Liverpool, England -- Director (Casino Royale).
- Arthur Morris: Australian cricketer and journalist (d. 2015).
- Guy Madison: American actor who played the title role in "Wild Bill Hickock" on both radio and the TV series.
- Geological survey says US oil supply would be depleted in 20 years.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Peerless Quartet - My Sunny Tennessee
- Arkansas Blues - Noble Sissle & Eubie Blake
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?