Tuesday 19 January 1926
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fritz Weaver in Pittsburgh and Libera Carlier.
The Sea Beast, directed by Millard Webb, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1926!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1926 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Fritz Weaver in Pittsburgh: Pennsylvania, USA; actor (Josef - Holocaust, Day of the Dolphin).
- Libera Carlier: Flemish author (Action Station Go!).
- Hans Massaquoi: German-American journalist and author (d. 2013).
- Fritz Weaver: American actor.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1926 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Revelers - Dinah
- My Yiddishe Momme - Willie Howard
- Lullaby Lane - Frank Munn
- Oh Boy! What A Girl - Eddie Cantor
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?