Thursday 19 January 1933
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Employees' Entrance, directed by Roy Del Ruth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1933!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1933 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- François Rauber: French pianist, composer, arranger and conductor known for his works with chansonnier Jacques Brel.
- Franéois-Marie Rauber: Neufchéteau Musician.
- George Coyne: American priest astronomer and theologian.
- Marc F A Andries: Flemish actor (Central Station).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?