Sunday 19 January 1964
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ricardo Arjona and Janine Antoni.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to There! I've Said It Again by Bobby Vinton.
In UK Glad All Over by Dave Clark Five was in the top 5 hits.
The Incredible Mr. Limpet, directed by Arthur Lubin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Venetian Affair by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Einer wird gewinnen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1964!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1964 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
Famous Birthdays:19 January
- Firmin Lambot: Belgian cyclist (Born 1886).
- KFME TV channel 13 in Fargo, ND (PBS) begins broadcasting
- AFL Pro Bowl: West beats East 27-24.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 January 1964
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bobby Vinton - There! I've Said It Again
- The Kingsmen - Louie Louie
- The Murmaids - Popsicles And Icicles
- Bobby Rydell - Forget Him
- The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird
- The Singing Nun - Dominique
- The Rip Chords - Hey Little Cobra
- Shirley Ellis - The Nitty Gritty
- The Marketts - Out Of Limits
- Jan & Dean - Drag City
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?