Sunday 19 July 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Pica, pica Compadrito, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1903!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1903 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Hiawatha - Dan Quinn
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?