Friday 19 July 1912
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Das 6. Gebot, directed by Joseph Delmont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1912!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1912 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Norman Carr: British conservationist (d. 1997).
- In Holbrook, Arizona, USA 14,000 meteorite stones fall; no injuries reported.
- A meteorite with an estimated mass of 190 kg explodes over the town of Holbrook in Navajo County, Arizona causing approximately 16,000 pieces of debris to rain down on the town.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Afraid, Pretty Maid, I'm Afraid - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
- Ragtime Cowboy Joe - Bob Roberts
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?