Monday 19 July 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Seven Sisters, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1915!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1915 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 July
- Dutch accidents at sea law enforced
- Naval accident
- Washington Nationals steal record 8 bases vs. Cleveland Indians in the 1st inning
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1915 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Little Girl - Ada Jones & Will Robbins
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1915?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?