Monday 19 July 1943
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Stormy Weather, directed by Andrew Stone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1943!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1943 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Han Sai Por: Singaporean sculptor.
- Roy D Bridges Jr in Atlanta: Georgia, USA; Colonel US Air Force/astronaut (STS 51F, STS 61F).
- Eugène Lefèvre: French racehorse rider.
- Han Por: Singaporean sculptor and academic.
- Roy Dunbard Bridges Jr: Atlanta, Georgia -- Colonel USAF / Astronaut (STS 51-F, 61-F).
- Yekaterina Budanova: Russian captain and pilot (d. 1943).
- 500 allied air forces raid Rome during WWII
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?