Friday 19 July 1991
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Unbelievable by EMF.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
Mobsters, directed by Michael Karbelnikoff, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while The Kitchen God'S Wife by Amy Tan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1991.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1991!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1991 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Cal Ripken plays in his 1,500th consecutive game
- Mike Tyson rapes a Miss Black America contestant (Desiree Washington)
- With New York Yankees victory, 10 of 14 American League teams are at .500 or better.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
- Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now
- Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
- Rythm Syndicate - P.A.S.S.I.O.N.
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
- Tara Kemp - Piece Of My Heart
- Michael W. Smith - Place In This World
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime
- UB40 - Here I Am (Come And Take Me)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?