Friday 19 July 2002
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Hot In Herre by Nelly.
In UK The Logical Song by Scooter was in the top 5 hits.
Austin Powers in Goldmember, directed by Jay Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Madness Combat.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Akira Psycho Ball or Dhaka Racing.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 2002!
Which were the important events of 19 July 2002 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 July
- Dave Carter: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer) (d. 2002).
- Hail kills 25 and injures hundreds in the Chinese province of Henan.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 July 2002
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?