Tuesday 19 July 2016
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Batman: The Killing Joke, directed by Sam Liu, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2016
while The BFG by Roald Dahl was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lego Worlds or Total War: Warhammer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2016.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 2016!
Which were the important events of 19 July 2016 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 July
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2016?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?