Friday 19 June 1903
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1903 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Marcel Lapierre: French journalist, sub-editor of the newspaper Le Peuple (The People), unionist, film critic and writer.
- Mary Callery: American-French sculptor and academic (d. 1977).
- Wally Hammond: English cricketer and coach (d. 1965).
- Hans Litten: German jurist (Born 1903).
- Lou Gehrig: 1st baseman (New York Yankee), dies at 37 of ALS in Riverdale, New York.
- Herbert Vaughan: Roman Catholic archbishop (Born 1832).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1903 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- My Old Kentucky Home - Haydn Quartet
- The Rosary - Henry Burr
- If Money Talks, It Ain't On Speaking Terms with Me - Arthur Collins
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?