Tuesday 19 June 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joshua Nkomo .
Wild and Woolly, directed by John Emerson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1917!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1917 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Joshua Nkomo: Zimbabwean guerrilla leader and politician Vice President of Zimbabwe (d. 1999).
- After WWI King George V ordered members of British royal family to dispense with German titles and surnames, they take the name Windsor
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 June 1917
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Magic of Your Eyes - Charles Harrison
- Love Will Find The Way - Reed Miller
- Hawaiian Butterfly - Sterling Trio
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?