Sunday 19 June 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Dainanko kûsunoki ko îhidaiki, directed by Matsunosuke Onoe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1921 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Eugene Tighe: American military, Major General.
- Louis Jourdan: French film and television actor, known for his suave roles in several Hollywood films, including The Paradine Case (1947), Letter from an Unknown Woman (1948), Gigi (1958), The Best of Everything (1959), The V.I.
- Allan Davis: (Mayor-London).
- Herman Berserik: Dutch painter / graphic artist.
- Howell T Heflin: (Sen-D-Alabama, 1979- ).
- Ramon Lopez Velarde: Mexican poet (Born 1888).
- Census in Great-Britain
- Turk and Christian of Palestine sign a friendship treaty against Jews
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Toddle - Paul Biese Trio
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?