Monday 19 June 1933
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1933 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- William Richard: American astrologer, active in San Diego Astrology Society for many years and Board member from November 1990.
- Thelma Barlow: English actress (Mavis-Coronation Street).
- Michael Ames: Canadian anthropologist and academic (d. 2006).
- Viktor Patsayev: Cosmonaut (Soyuz 11-landing accident), dies at 38.
- Janusz Sidło: Polish javelin thrower (d. 1993).
- Austrian government-Dollfuss bans Nazi-organizations
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?