Saturday 19 June 1937
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Wee Willie Winkie, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1937!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1937 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- André Glücksmann: French philosopher, activist, and writer, son of Ashkenazi Jewish parents from Austria-Hungary.
- André Glucksmann: French philosopher and author (d. 2015).
- Emile Viollat: French ski champion.
- Franco-troops conquer Bilbao Basques
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?