Monday 19 June 1950
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Connie Forslund in San Diego and Ray Lovelock.
Where the Sidewalk Ends, directed by Otto Preminger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Cardinal by Henry Morton Robinson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Garry Moore Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1950!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1950 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Connie Forslund in San Diego: California, USA; actress (Shining Season).
- Ray Lovelock: Italian film and television actor primarily known in Europe.
- Ann Wilson: American rock musician who, along with her sister, Nancy, were leaders of the group, "Heart.
- Constance Forslund: San Diego, California -- Actress (Shining Season).
- Neil Silberman: American archaeologist and historian.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?