Monday 19 June 1950
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Where the Sidewalk Ends, directed by Otto Preminger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Cardinal by Henry Morton Robinson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1950!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1950 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Connie Forslund in San Diego: California, USA; actress (Shining Season).
- Ann Wilson: American rock musician who, along with her sister, Nancy, were leaders of the group, "Heart.
- Ray Lovelock: Italian film and television actor primarily known in Europe.
- Constance Forslund: San Diego, California -- Actress (Shining Season).
- Neil Silberman: American archaeologist and historian.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?