Monday 19 June 1967
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Groovin' by The Young Rascals.
In UK A Whiter Shade Of Pale by Procol Harum was in the top 5 hits.
The Dirty Dozen, directed by Robert Aldrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Eighth Day by Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1967!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1967 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Araceli González: Argentinian actress and singer.
- Bj?rn Daehlie: Norwegian skier.
- Chris Larkin: TV Actor.
- Mia Sara: American actress.
- Bjørn Dæhlie: Most famous Norwegian cross-country skier, he won 8 gold medals at the winter Olympic games, reaching a total of 12 medals (just behind Ole Einar Bjoerndalen).
- Muhammad Ali is convicted for refusing induction in US Army
- Paul McCartney admits on TV that he took LSD
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Association - Windy
- The Young Rascals - Groovin'
- Aretha Franklin - Respect
- The Music Explosion - Little Bit O'Soul
- Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
- The Turtles - She'd Rather Be With Me
- Scott McKenzie - San Francisco (Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair)
- Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love
- The Grass Roots - Let's Live For Today
- Spanky and Our Gang - Sunday Will Never Be The Same
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?