Thursday 19 June 1969
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Get Back by The Beatles.
In UK The Ballad Of John And Yoko by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Death Rides a Horse, directed by Giulio Petroni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The Love Machine by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1969.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1969!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1969 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Thomas Breitling: American journalist and businessman.
- Kaba-chan : Japanese choreographer.
- Trine Pallesen: Danish actress.
- Lara Spencer: American TV personality.
- State troopers ordered to Cairo, Illinois, to quell racial disturbances.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Get Back
- Henry Mancini, His Orchestra And Chorus - Love Theme From Romeo & Juliet
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
- Elvis Presley - In The Ghetto
- Marvin Gaye - Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
- Three Dog Night - One
- Mercy - Love (Can Make You Happy)
- The Friends Of Distinction - Grazing In The Grass
- Oliver - Good Morning Starshine
- Blood, Sweat & Tears - Spinning Wheel
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?