Friday 19 June 1992
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mariah Stanley and Oscar Taveras.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) by Mariah Carey.
In UK Abba-esque (EP) by Erasure was in the top 5 hits.
Batman Returns, directed by Tim Burton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Oh by Dr. Seuss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jack's Place.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Abandoned Places: A Time for Heroes or Deliverance.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1992!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1992 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
Famous Birthdays:19 June
- Kitty McKane Godfree: Tennis champ (Wimbledon 1924, 26), dies at 96.
- Batman Returns, opens
- Evander Holyfield beats Larry Holmes in 12 for heavywgt boxing title
- Guardian Angel Curtis Sliwa is shot twice in New York City
- Inkhata-blood bath in Boipatong South-Africa
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) - Mariah Carey
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
- Celine Dion - If You Asked Me To
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Arrested Development - Tennessee
- Luther Vandross - The Best Things In Life Are Free
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?