Friday 19 March 1909
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
I tre moschettieri, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1909.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1909!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1909 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Attilio Demaria: Argentinian footballer (d. 1990).
- Attilio Demaría: Argentinian footballer (d. 1990).
- Louis Hayward: Johannesburg, South Africa -- Actor (Lone Wolf, Survivors).
- Otto John: German politician who was apprehended in 1955 in West Berlin for being a spy and spent four years in prison.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Down Among the Sugar Cane - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Meet Me in Rose-Time, Rosie - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?