Saturday 19 March 1994
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Hudson Thames and Nicholas Fraser.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to The Sign by Ace Of Base.
In UK Without You by Mariah Carey was in the top 5 hits.
Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult, directed by Peter Segal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while The Client by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Barbie: Vacation Adventure or Cadillacs and Dinosaurs: The Second Cataclysm.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1994.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1994!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1994 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
Famous Birthdays:19 March
- 2500 kilograms of cocaine intercepted in Zeewolde, Netherlands.
- Lara scores 167 for West Indies versus England at Georgetown.
- New Jersey Devils club record 41st win of the season.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?