Saturday 19 May 1934
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Thin Man, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 May 1934!
Which were the important events of 19 May 1934 ?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- Theophilus of Corte
- Peter Celestine
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Dunstan
- Ruskin Bond: Indian author and poet.
- David Sinclair: Actor (Love & Hate).
- Bill Fitch: American basketball player and coach.
- Jan Wijn: Dutch pianist.
- Jim Lehrer: American journalist and author.
- James Charles Lehrer in Wichita: Kansas, USA; news anchor (McNeil-Lehrer Report).
- Sherlock Holmes crossword puzzle in Sat Review of Lit Males who solved puzzle became members of Baker Street Irregulars
- Military coup by Colonel Damian Veltsjev in Bulgaria.
- Zveno and the Bulgarian Army engineer a coup d'etat and install Kimon Georgiev as the new Prime Minister.
- Kimon Georgiev stages a coup d'etat in Bulgaria.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?