Sunday 19 May 1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include F R Fries and David Hartman in Pawtucket.
The Triumph of Sherlock Holmes, directed by Leslie S. Hiscott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 May 1935!
Which were the important events of 19 May 1935 ?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- Theophilus of Corte
- Peter Celestine
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Dunstan
- F R Fries: Writer.
- David Hartman in Pawtucket: Rhode Island, USA; TV personality (Good Morning America).
- David Hartman: American journalist and actor.
- NFL adopts an annual college draft to begin in 1936.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?