Monday 19 November 1917
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Silent Man, directed by William S. Hart, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1917.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1917!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1917 ?
- Henry Goupil: France Military man.
- Jean Lafargue: France Military man.
- Fritz Rentrop: German Nazi military, a Sturmbannführer (Major), in the Waffen-SS during World War II who was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, which was awarded to recognize extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership by Nazi Germany during World War II.
- John Platts: Detroit EXecutives.
- Henrietta Cramton: American pro astrologer, a frequent lecturer at AFA.
- Philippe Ragueneau: French journalist and writer, a hero of World War II and friend of General Charles de Gaulle.
- Indira Gandhi: Indian politician: the P.M. of India 1966-1977. The daughter of Jawaharlal Nehru, she grew up with the impassioned politics of India's struggle for independence. Raised in the political goldfish bowl as the daughter of India's first prime minister, she was given an excellent education, studying history at Oxford and speaking excellent French all her life. In 1942, she married Feroze Gandhi (no relation to Mahandas Gandhi) against her father's wishes. They both went to prison for 13 months for po
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Darktown Strutters' Ball - Brown Brothers
- Beale Street Blues - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?