Monday 19 November 1917
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Henrietta Cramton and Indira Gandhi.
The Silent Man, directed by William S. Hart, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1917!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1917 ?
- Henrietta Cramton: American pro astrologer, a frequent lecturer at AFA.
- Indira Gandhi: Indian politician: the P.M.
- Fritz Rentrop: German Nazi military, a Sturmbannführer (Major), in the Waffen-SS during World War II who was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross, which was awarded to recognize extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership by Nazi Germany during World War II.
- Philippe Ragueneau: French journalist and writer, a hero of World War II and friend of General Charles de Gaulle.
- Henry Goupil: France Military man.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Darktown Strutters' Ball - Brown Brothers
- Beale Street Blues - Prince's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?