Friday 19 November 1954
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK My Son My Son by Vera Lynn was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Time I Saw Paris, directed by Richard Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Love Is Eternal by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1954!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1954 ?
- Abdul Al-Sisi: Egyptian Colonel General.
- Kathleen Quinlan in Mill Valley: California, USA; actress (Rose Garden, Twilight Zone).
- Annette Guest: US singer (First Choice).
- Gail Stanton Memphis TN: Playmate (Jun, 1978).
- Tom Scheckel: Chicago, Illinois -- Rock drummer (Buckinghams).
- Stephen Hill: American astrologer and author of "The Historical Ephemeris 1-2200."
- Abdel El-sisi: Politician
- Réjean Lemelin: Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- Kathleen Quinlan: American actress
- Walter Bartley Wilson: English artist (Born 1870).
- Tele Monte Carlo, Europe's oldest private television channel, is launched by Prince Rainier III.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1954 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?