Sunday 19 November 1967
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to To Sir With Love by Lulu.
In UK Baby Now That I've Found You by The Foundations was in the top 5 hits.
The Producers, directed by Mel Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1967!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1967 ?
- Gary DiSarcina: American baseball player, a shortstop for the Anaheim Angels.
- Gary Disarcina: Maiden, Massachusetts -- Infielder (California Angels).
- Randi Kaye: American journalist.
- Charles J Watters: American Army chaplain, Medal of Honor recipient (Born 1927).
- The establishment of TVB, the first wireless commercial television station in Hong Kong.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Sam & Dave - Soul Man
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Vikki Carr - It Must Be Him
- Soul Survivors - Expressway (To Your Heart)
- Dionne Warwick - I Say A Little Prayer
- Marvin Gaye - Your Precious Love
- Bobby Vinton - Please Love Me Forever
- The Who - I Can See For Miles
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 19 November 1967 and get them!